AEGEAN NEO livery request

antonis256

Hello everyone,

sorry for the request, but I was wondering if somebody could make the new livery of Aegean airlines, ( which was introduced with the first NEO of the fleet), for the aerosoft airbus x (not professional). I use fsx

LINK TO IMAGE:   https://loneskyimages.blogspot.com/2019/12/aegean-airlines-new-livery.html)

Because I am new to the community I am not sure how to find your repaint work, so if you would make it please send me a message on how to find it.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums!

It is a copyright violation to post copyrighted images and by doing that on our website you make us a party to the copyright violation (so obviously we're not fond of people doing this as we can be sued for it along with you).  It is however fine to post a link to where the copyright owner has posted it.  This being the case I will remove the image and leave the link you provided.

Before posting, please make yourself familiar with our forum structure.  In this case you have posted in the General forum, and this time I'll move your post to the Livery Request forum for what I'm guessing is the product you're using (we produced two different Airbus products for FSX, I'm not sure which you are using).

Best wishes!

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Welcome to the forums!

It is a copyright violation to post copyrighted images and by doing that on our website you make us a party to the copyright violation (so obviously we're not fond of people doing this as we can be sued for it along with you).  It is however fine to post a link to where the copyright owner has posted it.  This being the case I will remove the image and leave the link you provided.

Before posting, please make yourself familiar with our forum structure.  In this case you have posted in the General forum, and this time I'll move your post to the Livery Request forum for what I'm guessing is the product you're using (we produced two different Airbus products for FSX, I'm not sure which you are using).

Best wishes!

Thank you very much. I have both aerosoft airbus x and aerosoft airbus x extended but the livery because is for an a320 sharklet I think it should be on airbus a320 cfm ( aerosoft airbus x)

Archived