Camera views @A330

Alexander Benz

Hello, i´ve trouble with the camera views.Bad initial zoom ore false position. Also when checklist started - the linked camera view is sometimes anywhere - but not as it should. Can this adjust anywhere in a config file ?

Thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a few minutes to see how the forums are structured with areas for specific aircraft. Where you first posted is noted "No support" in the header. I moved this for you to the appropriate one for the Aerosoft A3xx Pro aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Another problem could be tools like EzDock. In such a case you have to turn off the view system of our Bus.

On 29.3.2020 at 11:15, Hoffie3000 sagte:

@Alexander Benz

What you can check is:

And also the Question do you have activated the "Wide-View Aspect Ratio" in the P3D Options?

Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang, 

thank you for your tip. The Wide View Aspect Ratio was off. I turn it on and now all looks fine now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived