After installing AS A330 and some extra scenery from AS Shop, my framerate became slow, so i decided to change my GSX980ti for a new MSI RTX2080ti. Led lights go on but my PC is not detecting this card !  I followed instructions to first clean with DDU and then download latest NVDIA driver, but i am stucked as system responds that installation is not possible without card in slot, but it is in the slot, but not detected. Any help ?   PC is W10  i7  PSU 650 watts

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I moved your topic to an other section, as it has nothing to do with the Airbus.

There might be several reasons.

- in BIOS the Internal CPU-GPU is selected - your new GPU is damaged (new or used?)

- connected all required power cables to the card?

Does the old GPU still work?
Maybe resetting BIOS to default and starting BIOS settings from scratch is a solution.
Maybe new Windows install.

• 2 weeks later...

It OK , mistake due to not updated manual for this 1400 Euro card from MSI !  In the manual there is a diagram with text about using the 8 pole and 6 pole PSU connector, but in reality with this new RTX2080ti there are 2 x 8 pole connectors and 1 x 6 pole connector,  the manual still refers to previous version of card.

Poor service.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived