A330 ECAM T.O. MEMO dispaly

Viperlead

Hello Guys

I noticed today on a flight with the a330 that the ecam t.o. memo  did not disappear when thrust levers pushed to FLEX. The real deal removes this display as soon as T.O. INHIBIT phase is activated. and this happens a few seconds after the levers are set. I even cleaned up the plane, completed the after takeoff climb checklist, and the t.o. memo was still displaying (now showing again blue for flaps, autobrakes, TO CONFIG NORM and spoilers) It was finally gone until somewhere around 3000ft AGL.

Please take a look at it :D

Thanks in advance!

Alfredo

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, Viperlead said:

Hello Guys

I noticed today on a flight with the a330 that the ecam t.o. memo  did not disappear when thrust levers pushed to FLEX. The real deal removes this display as soon as T.O. INHIBIT phase is activated. and this happens a few seconds after the levers are set. I even cleaned up the plane, completed the after takeoff climb checklist, and the t.o. memo was still displaying (now showing again blue for flaps, autobrakes, TO CONFIG NORM and spoilers) It was finally gone until somewhere around 3000ft AGL.

Please take a look at it :D

Thanks in advance!

Alfredo

What version of the A330 are you running?

I see 1.0.0.10 but it wasnt available when this happened. Also Aerosoft updater shows 1.0.0.8 as the latest and current version. My instant downloads also showing 1008 for download only.

Archived