Wen select new step altitude - copilot say 2000...

Hello Hanse, first thx you for your hard work with bubus series ;) !!!

since 1.0.08, and now with 1.0.0.10, when select any step altitude, 1000, 2000 or 4000 for exemple, the copilot always say "2000"...... is normal?

only tested with 330...

Any idea? bug or not bug?

See you :)

Seb

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain about what you are talking because "STEP ALTITUDE" is a fixed expression for a climb procedure after reaching cruise level. But I assume you are talking about the normal climb procedure after takeoff? So please explain in detail - sty by step and with all the alt settings - what you are doing so that I am able to reproduce the issue you mentioned. 

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Sezb,

I just tried to reproduce the issue with STEP ALTS and the Awareness Calls you mentioned. Unfortunately I could not reproduce the issue you mentioned. So please tell me exactly step by step what you did.

• What was the FL you entered on the MCDU INIT A page as CRZ LVL?
  • What steps you used in between to reach this CRZ LVL?
  • After you reached this CRZ LVL you entered in the MCDU a STEP ALTS at one waypoint ahead with a  1.000 feet above the initial cruize level?
  • Was the "white arrow up" displayed on the ND at that waypoint?
  • Did you change the FCU ALT accordingly?
  • At that STEP ALTS waypoint did you push the FCU ALT button to start the climb?

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Hi Sezb,

I just tried to reproduce the issue with STEP ALTS and the Awareness Calls you mentioned. Unfortunately I could not reproduce the issue you mentioned. So please tell me exactly step by step what you did.

• What was the FL you entered on the MCDU INIT A page as CRZ LVL?
  • What steps you used in between to reach this CRZ LVL?
  • After you reached this CRZ LVL you entered in the MCDU a STEP ALTS at one waypoint ahead with a  1.000 feet above the initial cruize level?
  • Was the "white arrow up" displayed on the ND at that waypoint?
  • Did you change the FCU ALT accordingly?
  • At that STEP ALTS waypoint did you push the FCU ALT button to start the climb?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Hanse, to be precise: 

To initiate a STEP the ALT SELECTOR knob has to be pulled/pushed. The ALT button commands immediate level off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived