Block Fuel issue in ATSU

Dreamflight767

Hi Mathijs:

Sorry.  It's the A330.  I think there is actually a bigger issue.  I believe the airplane is having issues with numerous calculations when operating in LBS.  I have in FMSG 3 (center counsel) the aircraft to operate in LBS.

But as you can see, there are lots of places where the weights are still displayed in KGS.

-Pic 1 is the fuel I was using for flight.

-Pic 2 I was trying to enter the ALTN & FINAL numbers but kept getting the "Out of Range".

-Pic 3 was taxi fuel of 1.2 lbs.  When I entered 1.2 it gave me 2.6.  I had to enter 0.6 and it gave me 1.3

-Pic 4 few issues.

-FMSG says I OPT for 390.  I believe that is too high for such weight of airplane.

-The center display is showing the fuel on board in KGS when it should be in LBS.

-Again, I have LBS selected but as you can see on the FMGS 3 (right side of pic) all units are calculating in KGS.

I'm not sure if the airplane is calculating the weights correctly given it is trying to convert all my entries into KGS.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
59 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hi Mathijs:

Sorry.  It's the A330.  I think there is actually a bigger issue.  I believe the airplane is having issues with numerous calculations when operating in LBS.  I have in FMSG 3 (center counsel) the aircraft to operate in LBS.

But as you can see, there are lots of places where the weights are still displayed in KGS.

-Pic 1 is the fuel I was using for flight.

-Pic 2 I was trying to enter the ALTN & FINAL numbers but kept getting the "Out of Range".

-Pic 3 was taxi fuel of 1.2 lbs.  When I entered 1.2 it gave me 2.6.  I had to enter 0.6 and it gave me 1.3

-Pic 4 few issues.

-FMSG says I OPT for 390.  I believe that is too high for such weight of airplane.

-The center display is showing the fuel on board in KGS when it should be in LBS.

-Again, I have LBS selected but as you can see on the FMGS 3 (right side of pic) all units are calculating in KGS.

I'm not sure if the airplane is calculating the weights correctly given it is trying to convert all my entries into KGS.

How have you loaded your fuel?

Fuelplaner or manual? Before or after switching setting in MCDU3?

If fuelplaner was used, was it also set to LBS?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, I tested:
ALTN and FINAL is curently max 4.5. No idea why, that's a bug.
AOC Taxi fuel, yes bug.
FOB and OPT. I can't reproduce. working fine here. You loaded 61KLBS according MCDU3. This values are eveywhere, and for such low amount, the OPT is fine.

6 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Ok, I tested:
ALTN and FINAL is curently max 4.5. No idea why, that's a bug.
AOC Taxi fuel, yes bug.
FOB and OPT. I can't reproduce. working fine here. You loaded 61KLBS according MCDU3. This values are eveywhere, and for such low amount, the OPT is fine.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It is being looked at right now.

Hi. 

Thanks for feed back.

I ran out of fuel.  Using the OPT I provided above.  Not sure where (I was asleep) but when I woke up I was at 0.  I noticed I was out at MUDOL which I should have had 25.4lbs.

Again Masterhawk, I loaded the fuel in LBS, not KGS.  I believe the airplane is calculating fuel consumption wrong when using LBS. 

Also, I am using currently NOT using the latest experimental build .10 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hi. 

Thanks for feed back.

I ran out of fuel.  Using the OPT I provided above.  Not sure where (I was asleep) but when I woke up I was at 0.  I noticed I was out at MUDOL which I should have had 25.4lbs.

Again Masterhawk, I loaded the fuel in LBS, not KGS.  I believe the airplane is calculating fuel consumption wrong when using LBS. 

Also, I am using currently NOT using the latest experimental build .10 

How have you loaded? Fuelplaner and loadsheet? Manual entry in MCDU3?

Archived