No pop-ups

Dreamflight767

33 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hello:

I just installed this product.  I am unable to get pop-ups.  No ND, No FMS.  I tried the "click spot" but nothing appears.

Thanks.

Not sure which aircraft you're referencing, could you please let us know the Airbus type and if one of the smaller buses which engine type (CFM/IAE)?

The ND popout is not supported (doesn't work).  There is no FMS on the Airbus per se, it's an FMGS and that is basically a black box down in the aviation bay which we did not model. I'm sure you meant the MCDU (Captain/FO's Input/Output panel for the FMGS).  I was able to open and close all three MCDU's via click spots in the A330, but I'll wait to hear from you regarding which aircraft you had problems with before looking deeper into this.

One thing...  you have to restart your computer after installing the Airbus for everything to work, maybe this was the issue?

Archived