UUEE Moscow Problems

Please login to display this image.

Hi 

good day,i am totally newbie,purchased Moscow SHermentjevo for x plane 11 and after installing i always get scenery error message on the right side of the window,I just installed X-Plane first,then Traffic Global X and after all the Moscow Airport X v2,and I choose always without static aircrafts,but also when i choose the other way it can not load the airport well,it shows me aircrafts beside houses or on the grass and so on..what to do? 

regards 

timmy

scenery_packs.ini

Log.txt

• Administrator

Hello,

welcome here with X-Plane 11 :)

With the X-Plane 11 Flight Configuration, do you have choosen UUEE for the Airport?

This is Sheremetjevo.

And it is working here fine.

Do you have installed SAM2 exactly like here described?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation/

UUEE must look like this:

UUEE.thumb.jpg.7b18f307be866b245cf4aadcc52a5075.jpg

Greets Heinz

vor 14 Minuten, Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

Hello,

well thanks and good to be here,btw yea but its payware Moscow Sh.v2,i will have a look first,but why there are problems to load scenery if its payware and automatic install ? i really wonder,i just added manila aquino freeware and all was just fine..

vor 14 Minuten, Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

With the X-Plane 11 Flight Configuration, do you have choosen UUEE for the Airport?

This is Sheremetjevo.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation/

Greets Heinz

Hello,

well thanks and good to be here,btw yea but its payware Moscow Sh.v2,i will have a look first,but why there are problems to load scenery if its payware and automatic install ? i really wonder,i just added manila aquino freeware and all was just fine..

vor 16 Stunden , Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

Hello,

This is Sheremetjevo.

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,the problem still exist after copying all the files you recommend to me..what to do next please?

thanks 

• Administrator

Pleased send us the new Log file (Log.txt) from the installed X-Plane 11 folder as a file-attachement.

Close X-Plane 11 before.

Don't post the Log file as text here.

May be we see a problem in it....

Another important tip (for Windows):

Please install all the C++ 64bit Libraries:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

And there is a "yOrtho4XP_Overlays/" in your Custom Scenery folder.

may be  put this file with the scenery_packs.ini at the end of the scenery_packs.ini file.

I don't know what area it is....

Greets Heinz

vor 38 Minuten, Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

Pleased send us the new Log file (Log.txt) from the installed X-Plane 11 folder as a file-attachement.

Close X-Plane 11 before.

Don't post the Log file as text here.

May be we see a problem in it....

Another important tip (for Windows):

Please install all the C++ 64bit Libraries:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

And there is a "yOrtho4XP_Overlays/" in your Custom Scenery folder.

may be  put this file with the scenery_packs.ini at the end of the scenery_packs.ini file.

I don't know what area it is....

Greets Heinz

ok here you go..

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

• Administrator

ok, thank you.

But do you have done the other mentioned things? C++?

And with the Log.txt it seems that there is no SAM2 installed.

And with your Steam try to make a "verify of the game cache"... may be there are some missing files....

And please send us an overview screenshot from the whole airport.... now.

Greets Heinz

vor 45 Minuten, Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

ok, thank you.

And with your Steam try to make a "verify of the game cache"... may be there are some missing files....

Greets Heinz

yea...before i did share my files to you i did install C++ and the Sam2 i already added to it,Dusseldorf Airport works without any errors of scenery.

vor 3 Stunden , Heinz Flichtbeil sagte:

ok, thank you.

Greets Heinz

so i followed your advices but still there is no change yet.

some pictures,I also  did check my steam and verify of the game cache...,nothing really helped

• Administrator

Do you have SAM2 as mentioned here installed?

If you have done it correctly, then there must be some text rows visible about SAM in the Log.txt.

Greets heinz

Tip: Please don use always the "Quote" Button. Its not neccessary always to repeat my post in your post.

This makes the Topic too long ...

Only write your answer into the "Reply..." Filed...

Thank you :)

alright i do understand,yep i did install the SAM2 like it mentioned on the post you shared me,do i have to activate SAM when opening a flight in Xplane11? i do not have any serial code of SAM.

• Administrator

No, no activation of SAM2 neccessary. A key is only required for the SAM extension WorldJetways. And this is payware.

What is with the new Log.txt? In your last Log.txt I don't see SAM installed.

hello Heinz,i installed a clean xplane version again plus the SAM files as you told me and after all the Shermentjevo again,i did not test it yet cuz i want to send you my logfile first..have a look please and happy saturday to you

Log.txt

hello Heinz,

all is working very well right now,thanks to you.good because i made a new cleaned install of xplane11 and added SAM first then the Shermentjevo and Traffic Global X and also Dusseldorf as well,all is working well,but one question before you closing this thread,how to make the passenger bridge to move to the airplane?

regards

• Administrator

Yes, the Log.txt looks ok now.

If the Aircraft is on the gate, and the engines are off , parking brake on and beacon light off, then the jetways from compatible payware airports must move.

More descriptions of SAM and the working with it you find here at the developers page:
https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/home

I hope this will help....

Archived