We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Just upgraded to the CRJ Professional, it does this weird bug with autopilot. It rolls and turns slowly, then will turn very quickly for about a second, then stops again. YouTube video attached, happens in the very beginning and near the end.

What would be the issue here?

edit: I just completed my first flight with this jet and this caused some issues with my ILS because the plane would over correct and I had to manually fly the whole approach.

Restarted my system and the same issue occurs. Impossible to fly without this being fixed. I would also like to point out that my dynamic lights just cut off in the middle of my flight.

unknown.png?width=854&height=480

Made for a pretty difficult taxi...

In my second post I show a picture of how I have no exterior lights, even when they were switched on. They worked on departure but I didn't know if it was a glitch on my side or of the airplane

I haven't seen this problem yet. I'll keep an eye on it. I'm currently doing between 2 and 4 full flights every day right now, so if it's a problem with the aircraft, I should be able to reproduce it.

Hi Hans

Is there a current workaround for this turning issue? I came back to the CRJ today and it still occurs, even when handflying.