Carenado - DO228 100 - HD Series (XP11)

Hi All,

Have just installed this great addition to my aircraft library. I use MAC OS Catalina and after unzipping the downloaded file and dragging and dropping the folder into the ...Aircraft\Laminar Research ... folder the plane magically appears in the list and is selectable.

Problem is that although I have the downloaded serial key, I don't know where to put this so that I can see the flight deck without the two AI aircrew seated there.

There is a way. I have done it before, but cannot for the life of me remember how to do it.

please help.

Many thanks

Anthony

• Administrator

Hello Anthony,

the key window shall appear during the first start with the sim XP11.

If not, then may be there are some Catalina restrictions, and it is neccessary to configure the Catalina tu run all apps and plugins (.xpl) for the DO228 proberly.

Some tips you find here (also post 2 is important):
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147578-mac-catalina-problems-with-x-plane-11/

Greets Heinz

6 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello Anthony,

the key window shall appear during the first start with the sim XP11.

If not, then may be there are some Catalina restrictions, and it is neccessary to configure the Catalina tu run all apps and plugins (.xpl) for the DO228 proberly.

Some tips you find here (also post 2 is important):
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147578-mac-catalina-problems-with-x-plane-11/

Greets Heinz

Ok many thanks. 

Will do some tweaking. 

Stay safe in these unusual times!

Archived