Airport not in database

Hi! I was flying from FACT-LSZH and when I, on the INIT page put in the DEP/ARR airports, I receive the message saying "Not in database". The same happened with other airport as well such as ESSA, LFPG and FACT.

When I first enter the FMGC, it shows that I have AIRAC 1913. Does anyone know the fix for this?

Wilhelm

Please login to display this image.

When I press L2 next to the arrow, the active nav data base field goes blank, and the same dates appeares in the second nav data field.

However, it´s still not working. After pressing L2, this is what happens:

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, Wilhelm Prytz said:

NavDataPro is checked, but I do not own NavDataPro nor Navigraph

Every Aribus is delivered with a NavdataPro dataset.

Do you have this file and what does it tell you when you open it?
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData\cycle_info.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

In your very first pictutre I can see that the datbase that comes with the aircraft is installed and active.

User AAC47 is not correct.

At which point exactly do you get the error? Please post a screenshot.

What might help as well is to select the empty secondary database and then select the installed database again.

You can do so by clicking the left LSK next to the respective database on the A/C STATUS page.

Be careful however, do NOT do this in flight as it will remove all your FMC programming and you'll have to program the FMC again.

10 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

What might help as well is to select the empty secondary database and then select the installed database again.

You can do so by clicking the left LSK next to the respective database on the A/C STATUS page.

Be careful however, do NOT do this in flight as it will remove all your FMC programming and you'll have to program the FMC again.

I’ve already tried to do that, but without success. 
Im getting the errors basically anytime, during power up, turnaround state etc. I got the first problem when powering up the aircraft, and now it reappeares as soon as I enter a DEP/ARR airprt. 
exactly what do you need screenshots of? 

thanks for the help

wilhelm

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show a screenshot of INIT A prior inserting LSK1R, so that we can see what you have entered in the scratchpad.

And second direct after inserting.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but you are wrong here:

When you set e.g. NavdataPro in the Configurator as database and also have Navigraph installed, you get this picture when you load the aircraft:

When you now click on LSK3L, the 2nd database (in my case the older Navigraph) is loaded and it looks like this:

When you now click on LSK2L it is set back.

So in your case you have set the 2nd database as active.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, it is clear: when the line below "ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE" is empty, no database is selected and you get the error message "NOT IN DATABASE".

I suggest to do a fresh install of the Airbus:

- uninstall the current version

- delete any remaining folder

- install the Airbus again by running the installer with administrative rights (right click on the installer and choose "Run as..."):
   -- do not install it inside the P3D folder, but

-- create a folder elsewhere like c:\P3D Addons

-- point the installer to this folder

- reboot your PC

After that you should have the following folder structure:

- a folder like c:\P3D Addons\Aerosoft A330 Professional

- a folder C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General that must look like this:

The content of the subfolder A3XX NavData should like like this with size of about 170MB:

One thing is very important: Make sure that your Documents folder is not linked to OneDrive!

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, AAC47 said:

Try to make it simple pls

OK, here you go:

- buy a new PC

- install everything from scratch

Are these 2 steps simple enough?

22 hours ago, mopperle said:

Well, it is clear: when the line below "ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE" is empty, no database is selected and you get the error message "NOT IN DATABASE".

I suggest to do a fresh install of the Airbus:

- uninstall the current version

- delete any remaining folder

- install the Airbus again by running the installer with administrative rights (right click on the installer and choose "Run as..."):
   -- do not install it inside the P3D folder, but

-- create a folder elsewhere like c:\P3D Addons

-- point the installer to this folder

- reboot your PC

After that you should have the following folder structure:

- a folder like c:\P3D Addons\Aerosoft A330 Professional

- a folder C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General that must look like this:

The content of the subfolder A3XX NavData should like like this with size of about 170MB:

One thing is very important: Make sure that your Documents folder is not linked to OneDrive!

ok I Will try this, thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived