Networked installation

skycamel

Hi,

kind of strange you closed the topic "Networked installation" for further reply. Anyway ..

I suppose you understand that I bought this software based on my experience with the freeware version.

So to me it's a step back because now I can't achieve the same functionality as with the freeware, yet I paid for it.

Basically, the only thing I ask is that, when activating Scenery, you would omit checking the path of the scenery I want to activate.

I do not want (or need) to add new Scenery with your program, I do that directly with SceneryConfigEditor on my FSX PC, so no need to go and check the path's of the scenery

because if they're in my scenery.cfg, just consider the path's to be correct.

It can just be an extra parameter in the settings.ini to be manually set like "SceneryPathCheck=0" so the check subroutine would be skipped.

Or give me some patch for the freeware so I can use more profiles, that would be more than sufficient too, at least I wouldn't have spent money for nothing

Cheers,

Luc

• Developer
vor 2 Stunden , skycamel sagte:

Hi,

kind of strange you closed the topic "Networked installation" for further reply. Anyway ..

I suppose you understand that I bought this software based on my experience with the freeware version.

So to me it's a step back because now I can't achieve the same functionality as with the freeware, yet I paid for it.

Basically, the only thing I ask is that, when activating Scenery, you would omit checking the path of the scenery I want to activate.

I do not want (or need) to add new Scenery with your program, I do that directly with SceneryConfigEditor on my FSX PC, so no need to go and check the path's of the scenery

because if they're in my scenery.cfg, just consider the path's to be correct.

It can just be an extra parameter in the settings.ini to be manually set like "SceneryPathCheck=0" so the check subroutine would be skipped.

Or give me some patch for the freeware so I can use more profiles, that would be more than sufficient too, at least I wouldn't have spent money for nothing

Cheers,

Luc

Hi Luc,

I closed the topic as I had no idea how to help out. 😉

There are several routines that would have to be touched and therefore I cannot spend time on creating features that are not intended.

I will have a look on it - if it's an easy one - I may implement. No promise...

The Freeware is not supported since a long time. I tried to put markers on the page to avoid misunderstandings. Maybe I need to close the download to avoid further issues...

Thanks for your feedback.

Archived