LSZH - ILS 14, wrong Frequency even after update?

I just installed the currently updated Mega Airport Zurich V2 (AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-ZURICH-20_PROF_P3DV4_V1100.exe) and was hoping to find the wrong / old frequency for ILS Runway 14 fixed from 108.30 to 111.75...

No it is NOT updated !

When do we get a corrected version ?

...i found one (very old) file that can be downloaded, but theres a question to "where to copy" unanswerde - nothing more?

Any ideas...

vor 2 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

sorry, but in the AFCAD is the correct FREQ:

Please login to display this image.

Yes, the same on my PC - but in the Cockpit the Freq is the old 108.30... and that's the problem...
Maybe something wrong with installation (there's no "handbook" - or anything, -how to set scenerey in P3Dv4 - all done automatically)

• Deputy Sheriffs

There must be any other scenery (afcad) have an higher prio in your installation.

You should check your library. Candidates are:

- traffic addons

- navdata correction tools

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Robert Egger said:

Yes, the same on my PC - but in the Cockpit the Freq is the old 108.30... and that's the problem...

What does that mean?

You get a valid ILS Signal only with 108.3 tuned, or your aircraft autotunes 108.3 and you didn’t get a signal?

Last one is a problem of outdated navdata and no scenery issue.

vor 12 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

What does that mean?

You get a valid ILS Signal only with 108.3 tuned, or your aircraft autotunes 108.3 and you didn’t get a signal?

Last one is a problem of outdated navdata and no scenery issue.

First one: I just get signal on 108.30

eg.: NavData in PMDG shows me the correct 111.75/135 in FMC

...looking for scenery (sorting / prioity) issue - but I cannot move Zuerich V4 higher (most entries are unmovable)

Are you flying the B777? I had his issue with 108.30 only with PMDG‘s B777. Its a Aircraft issue and not a outdated NavData. 

Download MakeRunways http://www.fsuipc.com

For me it helps.

vor 24 Minuten, Robert Egger sagte:

First one: I just get signal on 108.30

eg.: NavData in PMDG shows me the correct 111.75/135 in FMC

...looking for scenery (sorting / prioity) issue - but I cannot move Zuerich V4 higher (most entries are unmovable)

vor 5 Minuten, Thomas Ammann sagte:

Are you flying the B777? I had his issue with 108.30 only with PMDG‘s B777. Its a Aircraft issue and not a outdated NavData. 

Download MakeRunways http://www.fsuipc.com

For me it helps.

No, it's definitely inside the scenery - as above, PMDG 737 shows me 111.75/135 in FMC and also other aircrafts just get a signal on 108.30

but thans for the hint anyway!

Robert

The issue is in your scenery indeed.

Why do you give your ORBX scenery higher priority in the scenery library than other addons?
According to ORBX's manuals they should be BELOW any other scenery.

You have ORBX Germany South. They included LSZH in this scenery. Since ORBX got higher priority in your scenery library that means that ORBX LSZH navaids will take precedence over Aerosoft LSZH. If ORBX got the outdated frequency then you found the problem.

I suggest to review the manuals from ORBX regarding placement of their scenerys in the scenery library and in any case to give them lower priority than your other addons. As far as I remember there is a setting in ORBX Central to do this automatically (scenery library insertion point or similar).

On 25.3.2020 at 10:24, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

The issue is in your scenery indeed.

Why do you give your ORBX scenery higher priority in the scenery library than other addons?
According to ORBX's manuals they should be BELOW any other scenery.

You have ORBX Germany South. They included LSZH in this scenery. Since ORBX got higher priority in your scenery library that means that ORBX LSZH navaids will take precedence over Aerosoft LSZH. If ORBX got the outdated frequency then you found the problem.

I suggest to review the manuals from ORBX regarding placement of their scenerys in the scenery library and in any case to give them lower priority than your other addons. As far as I remember there is a setting in ORBX Central to do this automatically (scenery library insertion point or similar).

Okay, great - THAT's the solution !
Found the option to move Mega Airport Zurich V4 within ORBX "insertion point" (Einfügepunkt) to the correct place...

Thanks Emanuel for the prefect description!

...stay@home!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived