Strange up and Down

Hi everybody.

I recently bought this aircraft; I have always bought Airbus Aerosoft.

Now, it's happening a really strange situation. I have two monitor. Sometimes, while I am in cruise, I watch some video on you tube with the second monitor.

Well, when I do that, the aircraft start to jump up and down loosing altitudine as it was in a thunderstorm…. when I stop the video this abnormal situation disappears.

Have you any ideas? What could it be?

Thank you

Raffaele.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This sounds like your simulator fps is dropping below 18 fps which is the minimum that needs to be maintained in order for the aircraft to work completely. Could be that you watching videos from Youtube eat up some resources from your CPU that causes some fps drop in your simulator.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this i also want to react, as i just saw another message also on FB concerning AS airbus: It’s alright but it’s buggy, doesn’t like turbulence it’s shoots either up or down at 3500fpm... This is an issue that also i had many times the latest year. I updated my GPU now to RTX2080ti, framerate is +40 now. Weights, fuel, pax, all of this data is OK, but all over sudden, during level flight or climb faze, the bus acts like crazy, starts to climb at 4000ft/min goes into A/floor etc...  i put auto thrst off, stabilise the thing and it s OK again for 5 -10 minutes or sometimes longer, but all over sudden it starts again.

Over the past months, i re-installed P3Dv4, deleted shaders, deleted cfg files, but the crazyness keeps on coming back.  The AS airbus is nice, but these issues let me stop using it.

Archived