Few Glitches A330

Captain Bill

Dear Aerosoft 

I purchased the A330 v1.0.8 and completed few flights with few glitches if I may point out for future update.

While I enjoyed the flight dynamics and m any features I have experienced the following

1. The aircraft always starts in zoomed in Cabin view (please see attached) and you press S to get the flight deck.

2. After starting interactive checklist, it takes over and you can't do anything else with the aircraft and goes beyond the state of AC at the gate, i.e. Taxi and Take off.

3. After setting the altimeter at 6000 in Europe or 18000 in US and display "STD", copilot keeps asking for setting altimeter

4. When staring from a saved flight, it starts in A.Floor and unable to recover. Sometimes you may check auto throttle off and on again and recover but not all the time.

5. EFB always starts with two errors. Server error unauthorized and refreshing  Navigraph token. Configurator is set to NavData pro

5. Occasionally ILS is not captured even below altitude plane misses approach

6. Reverse Throttle works on landing but it does not open (is not visible on the engine)

These are my experiences. Hope to have some insight.

Thank you for a greatly needed simulator.

Bill Hagag

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

It is very hard to handle a list like this, would you be so kind to post about those issues in the correct forum sections so the correct people can check it out.

1. That is a setting in the flight file you have loaded. We do not deliver any flight files with the product. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:00 AM, Captain Bill said:

What was your approach speed? Were you trying to capture the glideslope or Localiser? In real life localiser is usually captured below 200knots ias especially if it requires a turn.  But i've seen pilots capturing them at 240knots ias on turboprops. On the glideslope i would usually capture it at 170knots or below.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Captain Bill said:

Dear Aerosoft 

I purchased the A330 v1.0.8 and completed few flights with few glitches if I may point out for future update.

While I enjoyed the flight dynamics and m any features I have experienced the following

1. The aircraft always starts in zoomed in Cabin view (please see attached) and you press S to get the flight deck.

2. After starting interactive checklist, it takes over and you can't do anything else with the aircraft and goes beyond the state of AC at the gate, i.e. Taxi and Take off.

3. After setting the altimeter at 6000 in Europe or 18000 in US and display "STD", copilot keeps asking for setting altimeter

4. When staring from a saved flight, it starts in A.Floor and unable to recover. Sometimes you may check auto throttle off and on again and recover but not all the time.

5. EFB always starts with two errors. Server error unauthorized and refreshing  Navigraph token. Configurator is set to NavData pro

6. Reverse Throttle works on landing but it does not open (is not visible on the engine)

These are my experiences. Hope to have some insight.

Thank you for a greatly needed simulator.

Bill Hagag

Hi Bill,

1) This is Chaseplane or EZDOK related. It loads different views than our default views into the config files which can cause issues. Best contact the developer of your cameraaddon for a fix.

2) I can not recreate this on my system. Can you provide exact steps to reproduce?

3) Are you sure both sides are set to STD? Contrary to our previous Airbusses the altimeters are seperated now in the A330.

4) Works fine on my computer. Do you maybe have some weather engine in use which might cause a wind shift when loading a saved flight?

5) Try a clean installation of the latest version and this should no longer occure.

6) Can you provide screenshots? I had no problem intercepting the ILS ever.

7) Works fine here. Which P3D version do you use?

Archived