Zurich V1.1.0.0 - Missing E1 taxiway

TheFl4me

Title says it all,

The new B7 and L7 taxiways were added, however taxiway E1 is still missing.

Aditionally, the I stands are also still outdated.

I do not know if these feature were forgotten during this update or if they were intentionally left out, so i thought it safer to point them out.

Please login to display this image.

Haha, seriously? I wonder on what "information" this "update" then based and once again, I wonder why you have to download and completely reinstall a product for changes that are obviously so minor not even stands are correct that are not like in v1.0.0.0 for quiet some time now. Disappointed...

I have changed the I Stands via ADE 175,  but as you say the Taxiway E1 is missing....

I changed the AFCAD File, because it was horrible !!

vor 11 Stunden , TheFl4me sagte:

Title says it all,

The new B7 and L7 taxiways were added, however taxiway E1 is still missing.

Aditionally, the I stands are also still outdated.

I do not know if these feature were forgotten during this update or if they were intentionally left out, so i thought it safer to point them out.

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 minutes ago, Querer said:

... I wonder why you have to download and completely reinstall a product for changes that are obviously so minor ...

Because, as you can see from the release notes, the ASUpdater support was only added with this version. From now on updates will be able to get pushed through the ASUpdater. Before this simply wasn't possible.

7 minutes ago, Thomas Ammann said:

I have changed the I Stands via ADE 175,  but as you say the Taxiway E1 is missing....

I changed the AFCAD File, because it was horrible !!

The AFCAD was already in v1.0.0.0 horrible, it is really a pity that still so many developers do not care about correct AFCADs... Would you mind sharing your modified AFCAD? Even if now the ground markings do not fit the I stands, it is still better than the totally outdated ones coming with the "update"...

Hi Tom,

Not quite here, I'm just writing for ASUpdater.

Zagreb airport ASUpdater is displayed.

Three weeks ago we reported Zagreb Airport Runway Change.

We didn't even get an answer.

It is very selective what Aerosoft responds to.

What's more interesting is that the Aerosoft Scenery opening page has a "opening image" of P3Dv4 ZAGREB professional Shop now.

With these rwy numbers, Zagreb is no longer a professional.

Not even responding, even though the mistake exists, is not professional…

Sorry to do this in this post. I only noted it when looking at ASUpdater…

All the best!

Peter

• Aerosoft

Peter, the simple fact is that we do not update every scenery project for every change on the real airport. If we would do so we would spend most of our time updating and would hardly make any new products. And thus we would be out of business in a very short time.  All our products are sold 'as is', without any guarantee of updates. If you do not agree to those conditions we strongly advise you not to buy them. 

Hi Mathijs,

"Thank you" for your answer ...

At least I got an answer if not on the "right" page ...I would rather not answer this sentence:

“If you don't agree with those conditions, we strongly advise you not to buy them. "

I've been a buyer of Aerosoft Airports for a very long time ...I trust that what you have just described to me will no longer be the right direction ...

Because if that were the case, ASUpdater would be useless ...

I wish you more correct comments… like “just” on behalf of a customer…

Regards,

Peter

I would appreciate it if my thread was not hijacked.

This thread is starting to go off the rails and becoming hostile, I only made this post because LSZH was updated a few days ago and it seemed strange to me that parts of the airport were left outdated.

I fully understand that developers can't update their sceneries everytime something changes IRL, nor that they are obliged to do so. 

I do not however understand why when one finally does update the scenery after a few years, one would leave certain parts outdated (We arent talking about something major like a whole new terminal etc.. were only talking about a small taxiway section and a couple stands.)

This seems illogical to me.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Peter, the simple fact is that we do not update every scenery project for every change on the real airport. If we would do so we would spend most of our time updating and would hardly make any new products.

Of course you can not. Nobody is asking for this. But an update released in March 2020 should at least include changes made to the airport until lets say end of 2019, no? Nobody asks for a building included in the scenery that was just finished two weeks ago or an adapted taxiway layout that changed two days ago, but above adjustments are by far not really new and checking just one single time an official chart of the airport in the last three months would have instantly revealed those little issues.

Archived