Navigraph log in

Gandalf

Hi All

Currently have to log in to Navigraph every time through the configuration tool, which obviously isn’t a problem as long as one remembers! Was wondering if this was going to be changed in the future. I did a search of the forum but couldn’t find anything related to this.

No big deal but it would be nice to remain logged in ...

Regards

Alan

• 1 year later...

Want to revive this older thread:

Having worked on integration of REST API myself, I was surprised that re-login is required for each new A320 session. I brought the topic up to the Navigraph forum, and I was told that token refresh is available according to the Navigraph API documentation at https://developers.navigraph.com

It looks like the A320 EFB integration works through Authorization Code Flow with PKCE, this method provides a mechanism for token refresh. Also, the JSON token string stored in the A3XX EFB assets charts directory contains a refresh token indeed.

So, I wonder what is the reason why token refresh cannot be implemented to avoid continuous re-login by the user?

Archived