A320 - Multiple engine starts / Fuel Flow

Timothee

Hi

I noticed that during engine start there is some weird behaviour in the fuel flow, not sure if that's intended. The fuel flow jumps from 0 to 140, then back to 0 again. Afterwards fuel flow looks normal.

Coming from cold and dark I see this happen only with engine 1 (after previously starting engine 2). After a turnaround it usually happens with both engines.

My ACARS program reports mutliple engine stop and start events during the same time. This corresponds with the fuel flow going back to 0.

Regards

Timothee

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think I was able to reproduce this issue. There is a split second period where the fuel flow went to 0 during startup (TA state, ENG2 started normal but ENG1 FF had short reset to 0). I'll add this on the issue tracker.

vor 7 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

What program is that ACARS Tool?

I never noticed any problems with ENG start and FF

The one im using has been developed for our VA. But it does happen with SIM ACARS as well for example.

The events look like this:

Please login to display this image.

Archived