Cough and sneeze sounds

Hello

I have downloaded the zip file for curing the pilots cough and sneeze. I followed the instructions forand put the files in the smaller buses "base"-folders.

Surprisingly the pilot was still sick.

Then i checked the A330 sounds. There the sneeze and cough is still left. When trying to copy the "healing"-files to 330 base folder they where locked (during flight with A320).

It seems that the sounds are taken from wrong directory. The A320 sounds is picked up from A330-folders.

Not a big deal but maybe something to look up.

//Jonas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jonas,

sorry cannot confirm this. All CL related A330 sound files are located in ..\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airlplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Sound_ASC and p.e. the "cough sound" is called "ASC_FD_Cough.wav". Please have a look into again.

Regards,

Rolf

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

Jonas,

sorry cannot confirm this. All CL related A330 sound files are located in ..\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airlplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Sound_ASC and p.e. the "cough sound" is called "ASC_FD_Cough.wav". Please have a look into again.

Regards,

Rolf

Seems like my zip-file with cough drops have sound.

I need to re-download and check again.

But I can not find link to the zip file.

//J

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

You can also turn off the crew sounds in MCDU3.

But can I hear the checklist then or the FA?

It is just the sick pilot that bothers me...

:)

9 minutes ago, Hjontemyra said:

But can I hear the checklist then or the FA?

It is just the sick pilot that bothers me...

:)

Hanse is the true expert here, but I was under the impression this would work. Try leaving the Copilot on, and turn Crew Sounds off and let us know?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The easiest way is to set in the MCDU3 / OPTIONS / SOUND / SOUND OPTIONS / the FLIGHT CREW option to OFF. This has no influence on the checklist e. g. the captain as well as the copilot can still be heard. But all other "background" noises like page and knob turns and switch settings etc. are also gone. 

Because those are typical "Corona-Virus" symptoms I found a cure for users not be infected:  Please find attached the two files in question which how have been "silenced". Please copy both into \Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airlplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\ and overwrite the existing ones. This should solve your issue...... Please let me know if this helped. 

Regards,

Rolf

ASC_FD_Cough.wav ASC_FD_Sneezing.wav

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

The easiest way is to set in the MCDU3 / OPTIONS / SOUND / SOUND OPTIONS / the FLIGHT CREW option to OFF. This has no influence on the checklist e. g. the captain as well as the copilot can still be heard. But all other "background" noises like page and knob turns and switch settings etc. are also gone.

Ok. I think I want to keep those sounds

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

Because those are typical "Corona-Virus" symptoms I found a cure for users not be infected:  Please find attached the two files in question which how have been "silenced". Please copy both into \Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airlplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\ and overwrite the existing ones.

Ok.

I will.

Perfect, thanks!

2 hours ago, Hanse said:

Please let me know if this helped. 

It will take a while before I have time to test. Sorry

But I highly doubt that it will be problems.

Big thanks!

//Jonas

On 3/22/2020 at 4:50 PM, Hanse said:

Because those are typical "Corona-Virus" symptoms I found a cure for users not be infected:  Please find attached the two files in question which how have been "silenced". Please copy both into \Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airlplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\ and overwrite the existing ones. This should solve your issue...... Please let me know if this helped. 

Regards,

Rolf

ASC_FD_Cough.wav 3.22 kB · 4 downloads ASC_FD_Sneezing.wav 26.99 kB · 3 downloads

Hi,

This is the most effective vaccine against "corona virus" symptoms in the cockpit of A330 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived