A320-321 LOW FPS ALWAYS

I cant seem to figure this out . I just bought Activesky for P3dv4. made the jump last night . took off from MMSD to KLAX. Smooth at MMSD preflight, takeoff , inflight. As soon as im over KSAN or LA Basin I get massive Low FPS in the A320 pro VC. when viewing external plane, GREAT FPS, back in the VC VERY low stutter FPS. I know people keep saying its SOCAL but It doesn't happen to me with Majestic Q400, or any of my PMDG addons or the TFDI 717...Just the aerosoft Bus. 

I cant seem to figure this out . My Bus is updated to most recent , 1.3.0.3.

There is something going on in the VC, I have turned off TrueGlass, and I am still getting this low fps in the vc when I pan with the hat switch on my Saitek yoke or when im turning the plane using the heading switch and its stuttering . 

need help please 

I forgot to include my specs: 

I have an Overclock i7-8700k at 4.9ghz, GTX 1080ti 11GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 16GB 4000mhz, CPU cooler is Dark Rock Pro 4 Be Quiet ! , MOBO is Gigabyte Aorus gaming 7, PSU is 1000 watt, 5 internal fans in PC case, all my drivers are up to date, Ive cleaned and reinstalled my shadrers and even did the P3d recommended delete and rebuild the app/roaming/local and C/programdata info...…......So I know im above the average person with PC specs.

Why is this happeing with Aerosoft Bus still, drives me nuts .

1 hour ago, airtahitinuiforever said:

I cant seem to figure this out . I just bought Activesky for P3dv4. made the jump last night . took off from MMSD to KLAX. Smooth at MMSD preflight, takeoff , inflight. As soon as im over KSAN or LA Basin I get massive Low FPS in the A320 pro VC. when viewing external plane, GREAT FPS, back in the VC VERY low stutter FPS. I know people keep saying its SOCAL but It doesn't happen to me with Majestic Q400, or any of my PMDG addons or the TFDI 717...Just the aerosoft Bus. 

I cant seem to figure this out . My Bus is updated to most recent , 1.3.0.3.

There is something going on in the VC, I have turned off TrueGlass, and I am still getting this low fps in the vc when I pan with the hat switch on my Saitek yoke or when im turning the plane using the heading switch and its stuttering . 

need help please 

I not only work for Aerosoft, but I'm also on several teams including the Majestic Dash 8 that you cited.

First, you're going to take some type of frame rate hit over the LA Basin, that's just the way it is. 

Second, you need to come to terms with the fact that no two aircraft are going to perform the same.  We used to professional and amazing graphics guys for the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 and that's part of why the aircraft frame rates are fantastic by any comparison, however that is not the entire story.  The Dash 8 Q400 is significantly smaller than any of the the Airbuses and that is also going to make a difference.   Yeah, I know, PMDG has similar sized aircraft to the Airbus, however you need to consider the differences between the two as our models are native P3Dv4 AND are High Resolution and PBR models.  Knowing this, you can assume that, depending on your hardware (which you didn't share so I can't comment on it accurately even with that Crystal Ball a few people keep assuming I have), you may get some reduced performance.  I don't get reduced performance, but it may be due to numerous things.

Third, experience.  Flight simulation is not plug-n-play and you can't treat your computer or flight sim software like it is.  If you're going to spend more time in the flight sim hobby, you'll need to reconcile to the fact that you're going to have to start spending time researching things for yourself instead of merely asking questions.  Keep in mind that the flight sim community has existed for 40 years and it's very rare when a new question is asked - in other words, the same questions get asked time and time again so there are already answers out there waiting for you to read them PLUS all flight simulation forums are indexed by search engines including Google, so you can search the entire web for flight sim related matters very quickly and easily.  In fact, you can use Google or other search engines to look at a specific forum such as ours here by searching for.... "Aerosoft Forum Airbus Professional Performance" or "Aerosoft Forum Airbus Professional Frame Rate" or "Aerosoft Forum Airbus Professional FPS".  Searching or browsing through forums and reading countless years of wisdom learned through other people's trial and error is the best way to learn. This is how flight simulation has always been and will always be.

Finally, I'm just making an educated guess here, but I'm willing to bet that one of the first things you did was increase your P3D settings (really bad if you don't truly know what you're doing), and if you're using Third Party Shaders then don't.  Also, if you've installed, reinstalled or updated the Airbus and you didn't use our procedure for doing those things then you may have done it badly and this can affect your frame rates as well.  You may also benefit by deleting your Prepar3d.cfg and P3D Shaders (see instructions for this in the Lockheed Martin forums).  There are so many other possibilities, but none of these things have the slightest thing to do with our software and we don't handle those things.  But I know that I have quite a few posts about them here in these forums.  I'll list a few topics for you below in case you're interested.

Best wishes.

I couldn't find my P3D settings posts here in the forum, so I've provided you with the PDF instead.

P3D Settings.pdf

ok thanks dave,

im going to uninstall and reinstall based on the procedure. look like I didn't do that to follow. will advise again HERE , see if it has changed.

also I did include my specs, you said I didn't. 57min ago, I did , and your response was 34min ago.

thank you for the info. going to try the uninstall procedure now

just did the verbatim uninstall procedures....still have the slow fps VC panning left and right up and down. my p3d settings are average nothing is maxed out. 

MAIN P3D settings:

FXAA is off

AA is at 4xMSAA

texture filter=Anisotropic 16x

texture resolu=is high 2048....tried 4096 as well 

vsync-on and tried off

triple buffer is on and tried off

wide view is on 

….will keep trying some more 

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, airtahitinuiforever said:

just did the verbatim uninstall procedures....still have the slow fps VC panning left and right up and down. my p3d settings are average nothing is maxed out. 

MAIN P3D settings:

FXAA is off

AA is at 4xMSAA

texture filter=Anisotropic 16x

texture resolu=is high 2048....tried 4096 as well 

vsync-on and tried off

triple buffer is on and tried off

wide view is on 

….will keep trying some more 

same problem, i have a gtx1080, before the update 1.3.0.3 everything was going perfect, when i installed the update i have 18-20 fps when i had 30-40 before the update

Archived