Crash when selecting CRJ PRO

Hello All 

Haven't flown the CRJ in a while and today as I was going to do a short flight with the aircraft, I try to load the aircraft from the P3D menu, and all I get is a black screen, and a crash to desktop, no error messages, nothing. P3D just simply closes and goes to windows. 

Uninstalled, re-installed, and trying to run just plain 2.0.0.0 version, gets me the error some other members are getting, plane all dark with yoke to the left. 

Used ASUpdater to install version 2.0.0.3, and P3D just crashed to desktop when trying to load a flight with the aircraft. 

Funny thing is if I load any other aircraft, and then select the CRJ In the drop down the aircraft loads with the avionics working, and after selecting cold and dark, I can start the aircraft. Only the EFB seems to have some bugs, as i cannot load fuel, and the only value I can change is the pax number. 

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

Hello 

Just to let you guys know that the efb problem reported in my last post was my own fault, as I was trying to change values with doors closed and engines running. with the aircraft cold and dark with chocks, I can change all the settings. 

All the other problems reported still apply. 

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

Archived