Aerosoft LSZH P3D V4 GSX Level 2

zrhphoto

Hello guys

I bought the Zurich Scenery for P3D V4 and I have GSX Level 2.

I now have two problems

First 

When I load a flight the aircraft doesnt span on the centerline of the parking position does somebody know how to fix it?

And second

How to I get those Jetways working with this Sode Thing i dont get it very well

Thanks for the help

18 minutes ago, zrhphoto said:

Hello guys

I bought the Zurich Scenery for P3D V4 and I have GSX Level 2.

I now have two problems

First 

When I load a flight the aircraft doesnt span on the centerline of the parking position does somebody know how to fix it?

And second

How to I get those Jetways working with this Sode Thing i dont get it very well

Thanks for the help

Hi,

Your first problem might be a AFCAD issue. You could try and reinstall the scenery and see if it fixes the problem

Also for your second issue

If you want SODE Jetways you can download a awesome profile from https://www.inibuilds.com/gsx-switzerland

Regards,

Markus

And just a few hours ago, there was a new update including the circle and the heliport grill!!! It looks amazing. Hopefully the afcat still work, but I think they should as the parkings did not change, only some taxyways.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, Thomas Ammann said:

If anyone intressted by an modyfied AFCAD File with GSX Level 2 Jetways, send me a PM

You can upload a modified AFCAD to this forum, if you want.

Another issue at Aerosoft LSZH.

In the Aerosoft A319IAE on Stand E20 in P3Dv4.5.

Set 106 pax and 0.5tonnes of cargo... no cargo trucks. Could the culprit be:

1. Aerosoft LSZH

2. Aerosoft A319 Professional, or (heaven help us)

3 GSX v2

[skipper has decided to wait another 15 mins and if no bags by then will have to transfer pax to the XP11/Zibo Mod service  to STN]

;)

PMSL - Managed to get bags from waaaaay over on the opposite side of the airfield (crossing an active runway!), but only by resettimg GSX

Yet the plane seems convinced the hold doors MUST be closed when loading bags and keep closing them whenever I try to open them  - immersion 0%.

Who knew Yuri Geller was a baggage handler at Zurich.

Oh and just about to push when a second Fuel truck arrives to load zero fuel. LOL

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, CJ Reed said:

Managed to get bags from waaaaay over on the opposite side of the airfield (crossing an active runway!)

I’m not sure if this is an AFCAD or GSX issue.

1 minute ago, masterhawk said:

I’m not sure if this is an AFCAD or GSX issue.

Hi there - I'm using the default unedited Zurich Afcad

If it was Xplane, the scenery designer would ensure suitable Dynamic Vehicle parking locations were included (in their World Editor tool)

I guess it's the same in P3D because I presumably GSX doesn't specify where the ground vehicles come from for every airport in the sim).

41 minutes ago, CJ Reed said:

I guess it's the same in P3D because I presumably GSX doesn't specify where the ground vehicles come from for every airport in the sim).

Unfortunately it isn't, in P3D there is no such definition. Only GSX has an internal variable which could cover you up here. The links posted above contian files which have such definition. But as Otto pointed out, it's not a scenery issue, but purely a GSX issue.

Archived