Airbus Professional (A320) Issues

Captainads6

I have recently been getting issues in the airbus professional (p3dv4.5) whereas when i enter the aircraft no buttons are clickable and nothing seems to work. I reinstalled the aircraft as per the pdf file on the forums but it doesnt seem to have solved the issue. After reinstall I thought it had worked as it laoded into the default state which im guessing is taxi/take-off state but when i selected cold and dark state everything is no longer clickable. Please could somebody advise what the issue may be.

yep, then overnight all has changed, i remember having the issue before then it just stoppped after an update to the latest version(i had not been on p3d for a while) but now i have checked that p3d is up to date and the aircraft is 

• Deputy Sheriffs

So something else significant must have changed on your system.

Only thing I can recommend is to uninstall the current version, delete all remaining folders, download the latest version 1.3.0.3 from your shop account and install it again.

And you are 100% sure that you are on P3DV4.5 HF2?

10 minutes ago, Captainads6 said:

I have now re installed with my windows security off and not it seems to be working. my bad !

Thanks for the update!  Happy you were able to resolve this.

Best wishes!

Archived