Liveries not showing

Hey all, I downloaded reprints for the Aerosoft A330, and only 3 of the 7 are showing, and this is what I get. I’ve followed every step as far as downloading goes, but nothing works. Any help?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I moved this for you from the Aircraft General support section to the specific section for the A3xx Pro aircraft.

Also, in addition to posting in the appropriate section in the future, I suggest using a more descriptive title than "Help." For example, here you might have used "Not all downloaded liveries displayed" or something similar.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As we do not know, what repaints you have downloaded and what you exactly did, no help possible. But I suggest that you made an error when installing the repaints.

I suggest you read the instruction contained in the repaint downloads. As they are not from Aeorosft, you might contact the person who made the rapints.

Hi Kev..

I just installed a texture.VHQPJ into my Simobjects>Airplanes>Aerosoft A333 RR Professional folder, and the aircraft config file, correctly named VHQPJ into the aircraft.cfg FLTSIM list, consecutively numbered, and mine did not show up either...Not sure why, as all its partners show up in the same folders etc. 

Now in my case, my Simobjects  for the Aerosoft a/c I have lives in the download file structure I have all the Aerosoft aircraft I have loaded, and not in the P3D folder. But this should not matter as other textures load ok. Ummm, need to look further and maybe try other repaints as maybe an issue with some of them.

Solved it.....When I updated the aircraft.cfg, I did not notice that I had missed out a bracket surrounding the  fltsim.xx] when I had cut and pasted. When I included the front " [ " , the livery showed up..Its all about "details". This was found by the https://www.inibuilds.com/ support guys. Some great stuff in their site.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman changed the title to Liveries not showing

Archived