Sign in to follow this  
Alexx95310

Window view

Hello everyone ^^

I am trying to make appear window frame when I use wing cameras, I downloaded three windows (.bmp) and I was trying to incorporate them.

I paste the three images.bmp (window.bmp, window2.bmp, window3.bmp) into the C:\Users\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A321 IAE Professional\Panel

and I've modified the 'panel.cfg' file, as barely explained in the 'readme.txt'

[Window Titles]

Window02=window
Window03=window2
Window04=window3

[Window02]
file=C:\Users\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A321 IAE Professional\Panel\window.bmp
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=1360
window_size_ratio=0.250  
position=7
visible=0
ident=10021
window_size= 1, 1
window_pos= 0
//sizeable=0

[Window03]
file=C:\Users\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A321 IAE Professional\Panel\window2.bmp
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=1360
window_size_ratio=0.250  
position=7
visible=0
ident=10021
window_size= 1, 1
window_pos= 0
//sizeable=0

[Window03]
file=C:\Users\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A321 IAE Professional\Panel\window3.bmp
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=1360
window_size_ratio=0.250  
position=7
visible=0
ident=10021
window_size= 1, 1
window_pos= 0
//sizeable=0

When finished, I launched the simulator, but once in the plane, I wasn't able to do anything.

By clicking shift+3, shift+4, shift+5, the windows appeared normaley, but the aircraft stays at a sort of 'loading' where all is black and I am unable to do anything

There is a sort of lightning on the left windshield

I made a backup of the panel folder but even if I replace the modified one by the default one, I am still unable to do anything with the plane, and have to reinstall it...

Could anyone help to correctly install these window view, if that is possible ? Thanks a lot ^^