JDA320 problems

bogdy11

Hi everyone!

Hope y'all fine .

So ,two days ago i bought the JD A320 as i wanted to break off from the zibo mode which i am used to for one year , so i thought why not to choose the A320? 

Since i activated the aircraft, i encountered issues .Do not judge me , i am new to the airbus .

1) After i switched on batteries , I turnt APU  on and then it appears available . From here no sounds like in zibo mod ( beep)  where you turn the grd pwr and everything shows up, and it shows on the original atc the aircraft power is off .

2) I allgined , insert the flight plan correctly (from my perspective) , and it was fine until the before take-off checklist when it says " it is not okay sir, it is not no blue " . I do not know what to do there

3) I said let's just test without "no blue" (maybe from here the issues starts) . I took-off and after one minute or so whilst i had the control of the plane , i wanted to switch on  the autopilot. It was activated for 10 seconds after it automatically disconnects . From that moment, i wanted to  switch it on again, but it didn't let me , it just disconnect by itself and hear the disconnecting clap-clap-clap . overspeed , not heading correctly and so on

I watched many videos,did some research and still no results . I do not know what i am doing wrong, honestly,except that part with the ecam  . I do not want to feel sorry for paying 50 euro on this plane and see that it does not work properly for a decent flight . What should i do? The aircraft is updated , i checked it .

Any help would be appreciated .

Thank you!

I am using windows 7 sp1  64-bit, Xplane 11.41r1 

I attached some images to be easier for you . I have been trying for two days to sort it out . 

Please login to display this image.

Archived