Airbus A330 OFFSET MCDU CTD

victotob

Hi everyone!

Today I made a long haul flight and I wanted to make an OFFSET (I was in the Oceanic airspace).

So I pushed the button OFFSET in the MCDU route page (after having chosen a waypoint) and it caused a CTD!

Is that normal ? The OFFSET function is currently under development for the Airbus 330?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, victotob said:

Hi everyone!

Today I made a long haul flight and I wanted to make an OFFSET (I was in the Oceanic airspace).

So I pushed the button OFFSET in the MCDU route page (after having chosen a waypoint) and it caused a CTD!

Is that normal ? The OFFSET function is currently under development for the Airbus 330?

Thanks!

I haven't used the OFFSET function in the LAT REV page for a while, but it didn't cause a CTD for me I can tell you the function is presently a little buggy but it's on the list to get resolved in either in the next 30 days or for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator.

I've asked the person who writes this part of the code and I'll provide you with an update as soon as I have more information.

Best wishes.

Archived