Crazy elevators during all phases of flight

apaloosa96

Just take off and the elevator start shaking up and down, causes overspeed or stall. The same during cruise and landing phases, and it get even worse if I go to google and leave P3D in the background.

All models are affected, from 318 to 330.

In the flight shown in the graphic below, the cruise altitude was set to FL360 and, for no reason, in the middle of the cruise the aircraft decides to climb up to FL380. 

Please login to display this image.

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

That sounds like fluctuating framerates. try the same flight with very low settings to confirm that.

I have constant frame rates, no lags or stutters. And my settings are low-mid always.... This never happened with the older versions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simply not recreatable. Do the following:
- Uninstall all Buses, delete any remaining folder

- reboot your PC

- install the Buses again

5 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Simply not recreatable. Do the following:
- Uninstall all Buses, delete any remaining folder

- reboot your PC

- install the Buses again

I installed it two days ago due to a fresh reinstalling of P3D.... Will uninstall again the buses... By the way, do you recommend install all buses an reboot pc or reboot it after each one is installed?

Okey, I reinstall all the buses. Did a try flight today and it only happens when entering a big zone of clouds... maybe reducing even more ASCA and Rex settings will solve the problem?

Got the same issue. I've reinstalled P3Dv4.5 completly. Then I installed the new busses A318/319 and A320/A321 version 1.303. The planes shuttle up and down. Then I reinstalled the versions 1.300 and erverything is fine. I think, that's not a frame problem, because other planes lihe the majestic Dash8, or the Leonardo Maddog are working fine. I guess there's a bug in version 1.303. They are not flyable.

Greetings

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

So maybe you are low on fps (min 18-20fps required); do you use any weather engine?

I had a mean of 24 fps in that flight. And yes, I´m using ASCA for weather engine and REX for clouds texture.

• Deputy Sheriffs

mean of 24 fps sounds pretty low. Given it only gives buffer of 6 fps before you run below the fps that is known to cause problems because how our code is syncing with Prepar3D code. Please try with lower simulator settings so that you get at least mean of 30 fps with never dropping under 18 fps.

55 minutes ago, Secondator said:

mean of 24 fps sounds pretty low. Given it only gives buffer of 6 fps before you run below the fps that is known to cause problems because how our code is syncing with Prepar3D code. Please try with lower simulator settings so that you get at least mean of 30 fps with never dropping under 18 fps.

It never drop under 20. It costed me a lot to run the simulator always in a range from 20 to 28 fps.... All aircrafts are flyable even with low fps, never got a problem with any of the most famous developer even with my old pc, except theese -.-

53 minutes ago, Volker1962 said:

.Exactly my opinion. Vers. 1300 ist working fine. No other aircraft causes such problems. Guess I will kick it off my SSD and go back to PMDG. Very disappointing. 

That´s the point. One thing is flying an aircraft with low fps and other is that your aircraft start doing a shaking dance because it´s designed to operate with a determinate fps. And as Volker1962 said, previous versions were working well.

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, apaloosa96 said:

Okey, I reinstall all the buses. Did a try flight today and it only happens when entering a big zone of clouds... maybe reducing even more ASCA and Rex settings will solve the problem?

Okay that is a very clear sign. Your system drops it's FPS when that is loaded. As we link all our calculations to FPS (that makes it as easy on FPS as t is) low fps can cause these issues. They is no easy fix for this. As none of the files related to this have been changed in months it is highly unlikely it is related to an update.

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay that is a very clear sign. Your system drops it's FPS when that is loaded. As we link all our calculations to FPS (that makes it as easy on FPS as t is) low fps can cause these issues. They is no easy fix for this. As none of the files related to this have been changed in months it is highly unlikely it is related to an update.

So if I can make that clouds don´t cause that drop it will be fixed, right?

6 minutes ago, apaloosa96 said:

So if I can make that clouds don´t cause that drop it will be fixed, right?

I'll offer some additional information in hopes it will help you.

We do know what weather engine settings can certainly cause lower frame rates but not knowing your system and what you've done with it makes it impossible to say for sure.  Try this Active Sky Profile (Aerosoft CFD Settings V1.1.CFG) and see if that makes a difference.   To use it, download and then place the file into your C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Options folder, you'll need to have Show Hidden Files and Folders enabled in Windows to see that folder.

If you're using any third party shader other than the one from TOGA then get rid of it.  These are known to cause all sorts of issues including lower frame rates.

If you are using any third party weather textures then looking at those is important as well.

I'd also advise you to delete your Prepar3d.cfg and clear your P3D Shaders and see if that helps.  Check out the procedure in the Lockheed Martin forums if you're not familiar with doing this.

Something else is to check both Add-on.cfg files to ensure there aren't any double entries especially for the Airbus Pro products.  This can happen by not following the uninstall, reinstall and update procedure we provided and will certainly cause lower frame rates.  Again, the Lockheed Martin forums are a great resource for learning more about add-on.cfg files.

I hope this helps you!

4 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'd also advise you to delete your Prepar3d.cfg and clear your P3D Shaders and see if that helps.  Check out the procedure in the Lockheed Martin forums if you're not familiar with doing this.

Something else is to check both Add-on.cfg files to ensure there aren't any double entries especially for the Airbus Pro products.  This can happen by not following the uninstall, reinstall and update procedure we provided and will certainly cause lower frame rates.  Again, the Lockheed Martin forums are a great resource for learning more about add-on.cfg files.

I hope this helps you!

I´ve done all of this so I will try your ASCA profile and reduce REX settings. I will inform you tomorrow ;)

Thank you so much Dave!

19 minutes ago, apaloosa96 said:

I´ve done all of this so I will try your ASCA profile and reduce REX settings. I will inform you tomorrow ;)

Thank you so much Dave!

You're welcome, but it's an ActiveSky profile,  not ASCA.

Archived