Aerosoft and the Corona virus

Tobias Nome

Hello all

These are difficult times for many around the world. In Norway where I live we are almost in full lock-down. I was wondering - all though it may not be any of my concern - how or if Aerosoft is hit by the corona virus. I hope you are all at good health and I have full understanding if timelines are skewed and some developments end up being delayed. 

• 9 months later...

Yeah, the situation in the world is not so positive. But I understand that for many now the situation is really very difficult, my girlfriend lost her job, my father lost his job due to the coronavirus. Therefore, if someone needs it, then this site has many different options https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-amazon/Glasgow even for those who can only work from home.

• 4 months later...

I don't know how I got here, but back then the situation was really scary and frightening, but now, in a year, the lovers have adapted and adapted to the quarantined lifestyle. It's not too bad now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived