Problems with replay and...wheels in the ground ...

A while back I  posted about a problem I was having during replay. The  landing gear/wheels of my a330 were in the ground, did not move and all. I was told that it was a limitation of p3d and nothing could be done and topic was closed. Well today I checked my pmdg 777 and also the ejets v3 by feelthere and lo and behold they do not have that problem at all..they look good during the replay too.Maybe their wings were not flexing much but the  wheels were perfect  Maybe  something could be done also for the a330 ? 

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

It depends on how things have been modeled. For the A330 it was not easy to model the mechanic correct (limitation of P3D). So a lot workaround was necessary. That leads to limitations (again limit of P3D) in playback.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, masterhawk said:

It depends on how things have been modeled. For the A330 it was not easy to model the mechanic correct (limitation of P3D). So a lot workaround was necessary. That leads to limitations (again limit of P3D) in playback.

Ok. But.Since others have "bypassed" what you call a p3d limitation  my thinking was that maybe the same could have been done for our a330. I love the a330 and I love watching the replays of my landings but it is kinda depressing watching the a330 land stiff as a board   abacus/  old cheap freeware  style .

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, mindyerbeak said:

Ok. But.Since others have "bypassed" what you call a p3d limitation  my thinking was that maybe the same could have been done for our a330. I love the a330 and I love watching the replays of my landings but it is kinda depressing watching the a330 land stiff as a board   abacus/  old cheap freeware  style .

Tell me an other addon with same complex mechanic as an A330 maingear where it was „bypassed“.

5 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Tell me an other addon with same complex mechanic as an A330 maingear where it was „bypassed“.

The pmdgs 777s  (200-300) and 747s (400+800)a, the feelthere ejets (v3)even  the fsx bbs airbuses don't have the problem our a333 is having during replay.

Archived