Aerosoft A330. GSX door problem

pepo340300

Im writting again due to the fact that my last answer to the last post was totally unusefull and missunderstood, since the topic was closed I didn't have the chance of answering. 

The problem that I'm having with the aerosoft a330 is that GSX controll the opening and closing of the aircraft doors and I still want to control the doors manually as I've been doing always with other aerosoft aircrafts. I would like to still having the tipical message of "waiting for your action, close exit 2L" for example. Is there a way of disabling this option with this aircraft?  I want to emphasise that is a problem from the aircraft. Gsx is automatically opening and closing the aircrasft doors in catering services for example. In the gsx aircraft setting I configured the catering services doors to operate when I OPEN exit 1, and to stop operating when I close exit 1. When I call for catering services, vehicles go into their position and GSX becomes crazy opening and closing aircraft door 1R and 4R without stoping. Is when i opened exit 1 when the crazy action stops. At times of ending the service the same happened, doors become crazy to open and close (1R and 4R) till I close exit 1. In all this action, I do not get the fashing message of "closing or open exit....x...." how can i fix this please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I already stated I do not know why you as pilot want to open / close doors yourself. In RL I never saw that doors were opened / closed by the pilots. Only the pax doors are opened and closed by the crew e. g. the flight attendents. All cargo doors are open / closed by the ground crew. Everybody is asking us to make this plane and the features like in RL and until now everybody seems to be happy with this - you are the only one asking us to do this different! This is what I already stated in another thread and therefore closed it. If you do not like the GSX-Integration the way we implemented it then you ar able to delete it completely - by just deleting the file "Immersion.dll" in the folder  ...\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A330 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\....  But this also disables all other immersions we implemented....... So please make your choice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived