A320 IAE - SLOW CLIMB/CI INFO

On the A320 IAE, and most of the other Airbus Aircraft (Except the A330; I have not flown that one as much yet). When I set the "VNAV" So to speak, it is a very slow (Low Vertical Speed) climb to FL300+. CI is 20-50 on Average, Weight 180 pax, 15-20k lbs of cargo, 15-25k lbs of fuel I use usually.  Climb to cruise always takes about 30-40min ish depending if the aircraft is heavy or not and roughly 200-250nm...

Thank you for any help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Best would be to show us screenshots, where we can see the PFD, ND and FCU.

What happens when you do the tutorial flight?

Have you installed latest version 1.3.0.3?

Yes Same here sometimes but I manage

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Best would be to show us screenshots, where we can see the PFD, ND and FCU.

What happens when you do the tutorial flight?

Have you installed latest version 1.3.0.3?

I will take a video on next flight

Hi, I got lot of them, but here you are:

Different FLEX.

Also , it takes a minute aprox to take-off

I travel 5 times a month with vueling into Spain, nomally A320  IAE Winglets (70%), and it takes about 40-41 seconds to take-off.  i recorded some videos to show you but i saw that noone reported issues with this., And the plane climbs really well....

https://photos.google.com/archive/photo/AF1QipP7IVAE0lboeyg3uWVcJLcH_luvsuG4uouf3yq0

Best.

Miquel.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

For me it's any route, any IAE bus (except, I haven't flown an A318), and any loadout.  Honestly, the difference is so obvious I really thought it Aerosoft was modelling the different performance dynamics of the IAE and CFM engines.

I think you have misunderstood. We need the route to check the loadout you also provide us with. Every single case I've seen of this was due to the loadout, which is based on the route.

Perhaps I have, Dave.  I use Simbrief per your instructions which I input into the ASfuelplanner, so do you want the Simbrief info or a picture of the ASfuelplanner?  Is that what you mean by loadout?

Miquel,

Your links are not working, however instead of photos, what we need is hard data such as how long the runway was, the route (for fuel planning) and what you loaded out as PAX and Cargo.

Without all that information, posts will simply be ignored and/or removed as they are useless.

Many thanks!

Miquel,

Please forgive me for putting it like this, but if we ask for specific information that we need to look at a problem, and you decide that you know better what we need and provide something different, well, it is just a waste of your time and ours.

So again, and in more specifics, here is what we need to look at this:

1. A complete flight plan, including Runway used for departure.

2. If you used the Airbus Fuel Planner, then please provdie a screen shot of the Advanced Tab.  If you didn't use the Aerosoft Fuel Planner, and instead inserted data directly into MCDU 3 Fuel Section, then a screen shot of the MCDU#3 Fuel Page would be fine.

3. A screen shot of the MCDU INIT A and B pages.

We have a trim issue right now with the A320, and it's possible this is effecting things, however I'm not seeing it on my end AND we had someone report the same issue with the A318/A319.  The only way for me to look at this is with the actual data you are using on your flight(s), and then I'll have an idea of if this user error or something with our code.

I look forward to getting this information from you.

Best wishes.

Miguel,

Just shoot me now, it would be faster and kinder... LOL!

Please put in a support ticket for the issues you're having, and please cease posting here in this thread.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the topic opener never came back (although he is/was online in the last 24 hrs) and the users miquelpp is not able to provide us with the requested data, it makes no sense to keep this topic open.

CLOSED.

Archived