SID waypoints disappear before ATC van get me vectored around towards them.

I am flying from KSLC to KGJT with routing RUGGD1 MTU JNC.  Everything looks good at takeoff from 16L.   The route and SID are in the FMC.  ATC has me flying runway heading initially, then a slight right turn to 170.  But as ATC starts to vector me with right turns toward the first waypoint (BIGGY), the SID waypoints disappear in rapid succession, leaving me with only LEGBE by the time ATC gets me pointed to BIGGY.  This happens with both the A319 and the A320.  (Havent tried the '318 or 321 yet).   No other glass cockpit aircraft that I own do this---they all allow me to get pointed at BIGGY, then I can fly the SID as published.

Running P3D4.5 with latest HF,  Windows 7-64.

6 hours ago, TGoncalves said:

While you being vectored, how far or how close have you flyby your To waypoints? 

I'm flying away from them as they are disappearing.  By the time I get turned in the direction of where BUBBY was, they are all gone, up to LEGBE.

Archived