Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello

 

Is there any update forthcoming or that is it except for CPDLC?

 

Thank you

 

Nikita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No news at this moment, we are closing down some smaller issues at this moment.  As explained a lot depends on FS2020 at this moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No news at this moment, we are closing down some smaller issues at this moment.  As explained a lot depends on FS2020 at this moment.

Thank you. By the way did you guys get a chance to find out when connecting/disconnecting GPU there is a clunk sound in the A-330 like in the Airbus 320's. And will it be implemented?

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Love_Aviation said:

Thank you. By the way did you guys get a chance to find out when connecting/disconnecting GPU there is a clunk sound in the A-330 like in the Airbus 320's. And will it be implemented?

 

Thank you

 

We did, and answered it.  There is not.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

We did, and answered it.  There is not.

 

Is There a way to implement it even though its unrealistic. Or it will involve changing a lot of files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Love_Aviation said:

Is There a way to implement it even though its unrealistic. Or it will involve changing a lot of files?

 

It's not straight forward, given all the ties with the Copilot and Checklist (even if one does not use those functions), so it's not a simple thing.  I'm pretty sure we discussed this already, if not with you then it was with someone else who asked the same thing.  So this is a dead end, sorry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...