EFB Issue after reinstallation A330

tstemmer

Good day, 

I have a problem with the EFB on my A333. I have done a fully reinstall described in 

Since  I have renamed some folders in win10, I get this error-message into the EFB:

Please login to display this image.

My Folder is "C:\Users\tstem\OneDrive\Persönlich\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330" and index.html is in this folder: 

Please login to display this image.

If I open this index, I can see the correct EFB ... 

Where is the location of the config-file, to fix/correct this? 

Best regards
Thomas  

Hi Mathijs,

I guess I don't really remember. Affected was this folder: "C:\Users\tstem\OneDrive\Persönlich\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330" (and I renamed the part "Persönlich"). My idea was to change this into a config-file in a333, using this folder-names. 

I tried that the files are not stored on OneDrive and therefore I first disconnected my default document folder from OneDrive. 

I had seen that in this constellation the word "Personal" as HTML was also stored in the file system (as it is displayed in the EFB), I had changed it to "Personal" without special characters (e.g.: %20 as space).

When that did not function, I had again linked OneDrive with the document folder. 

After that "actions" I realized, that the EFB in the A3xx doesn't work correctly, I guess that depends a lot on my renaming ;-). 

Best 

Thomas  

Hi ,

Same issue here since my EFB path contains non english characters "C:\Users\Iván-Coria\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330"

Waiting for the fix.

Have a nice week ;)

Archived