EFB Chars crashes main program

HONGXINGLI

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, flightfanatic said:

Yes known issue. Links and docs will cause a ctd. Just dont use them.

Well, we know some users have issue with them and this is boing looked at. but for the vast majority of users this is not an issue. That means that there has to be a local element to this that we have to identify.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, we know some users have issue with them and this is boing looked at. but for the vast majority of users this is not an issue. That means that there has to be a local element to this that we have to identify.

There are alot of users with the issue they just dont report it on here. Im seeing a lot report it in facebook sites but they just dont use the tabs when advised how to avoid it. 

Hi all,

Happening on my system too. Just purchased the A320 professional last night for P3D 4.5x, selected new A320 aircraft, started looking around in the cockpit, clicked EFB Links, and boom. CTD! Not the introduction I was looking at after been absent from FlightSims for a 3 years :( Rather disappointing...

Loved the A320 Extended range in FSX though. I realise some say just don't click it, but come on, if it causes things like CTD, perhaps REMOVE it is a better solution, or enable users to disable them for those affected. I will be truly gutted if I fly for a few hours only to mistakenly click those links, only to CTD!

"...but for the vast majority of users this is not an issue..."  Worst answer ever for a support forum, no matter what kind of product or process.

Nevertheless - i am experiencing the same.

A complete fresh installation, done yesterday:

P3D 4.5HF2, ORBX Global (FTX, Vector EU, Landclass EU), Active Sky for P3D, Ultimate Traffic Live, Aerosoft A320.

Open the named tabs, P3D closes completely to desktop.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, PaladinX said:

Airbus 320 is on 1.3.0.3, installed yesterday.

(i completely re-installed P3D with some addons yesterday).

So please update to 1.3.0.5 via the ASUpdater

Archived