PFPX 2.03 Nav data update navigraph

Hi,

i've installed PFPX on my new PC. It's the first time I'm using version 2.03 

I'm struggeling very much with installing a new nav data Version from navigraph. I already viewed that some persons are having this Kind of Problem but the solution didn't work for me.

I started navigraph as Admin , the PFPX path i had to Setup manualy to: C/User/Public/PublicDocuments/PFPXData/NavData.

Navigraph added a Folder called "NavigraphData/AS16 after installing the update to this Location (see Picture). The file navdata.dat is still showing the old Version.

Can somebody help me ?

Please login to display this image.

How are you trying to install, manual installer or FMS Datamanager ?

IF manual are you sure that you are using the PFPX installer and not that for AS16

The path C/User/Public/PublicDocuments/PFPXData/NavData is wrong.

It should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data

Hi Srcooke,

i'm using the Navigraph FMS Datamanger (started as Admin) to install the Data. But you are Right. The reason for that was that i just manipulated the Folder of AS16 instead of adding PFPX as an ADDON inside FMS Datamanager.

I will try now adding PFPX as an ADDON inside Navigraph. I will report if it is working,

It is working now. Thanks for that help.

Archived