Fly Tampa Amsterdam changing priority

addaw987

I have Fly Tampa Amsterdam and I want to be above Orbx EU and Orbx Netherlands. However, when I have changed the priority, the next time I run P3D V4.5 via Simstarter, I notice that it has moved to priority 120. I have even re-installed Amsterdam.

How can I stop scenery moving priority?

Thanks

David

• Developer

Can you please give a little more informatio what you are doing in detail?

SIMstarter NG does not change scenery layers unless you are using the Scenery Manager and save the Scenery Settings. By just starting the sim with a Scenery ConfigSet it just looks for active and inactive sceneries. Did you set correct Entry Points in ORBX?

Basically I only start P3D using Simstarter, and the issue is that scenery priority particularly with FT Amsterdam keeps changing even though I raise the priority order in P3D. What do you mean by setting the correct entry points?

David

• Developer
On 20.3.2020 at 20:37, addaw987 sagte:

[...] What do you mean by setting the correct entry points?

It's within ORBX Central. There you can define where ORBX should layer the ORBX Content.

This can cause the issue. SIMstarter NG itself does not change the Layers by just running a profile.

Archived