Livery manager (Airbus 320/321 pro)

Hi,

The livery manager doesn't work anymore. I've installed repaints few weeks ago and it worked. But for an unknown reason, i'm unable to install new repaints. I run it as administrator. Also i can't see the airbus 320/321 folders in the P3D object (airplanes) folders. Any idea? Thank you

Real

37 minutes ago, Reald said:

The livery manager doesn't work anymore.

What has changed on your system?

38 minutes ago, Reald said:

Also i can't see the airbus 320/321 folders in the P3D object (airplanes) folders.

The only reason you would have ever seen the Aircraft folders in the Main P3D Simobjects folder is because you installed the aircraft to that location - which would never, ever be done. Are  you sure this is the Airbus Professional we're talking about here?

If you are referencing the Airbus Professional would you tell us for sure where you installed the aircraft to and why?

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

What has changed on your system?

The only reason you would have ever seen the Aircraft folders in the Main P3D Simobjects folder is because you installed the aircraft to that location - which would never, ever be done. Are  you sure this is the Airbus Professional we're talking about here?

If you are referencing the Airbus Professional would you tell us for sure where you installed the aircraft to and why?

Yes that's the Airbus Pro and it is installed in the P3D folder. It's just been uninstallled and reinstalled. I could install few repaints but i couldn't install these ones from hangar226.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, you managed to confuse me, utterly, and that's not easy to do.  I have no earthly idea what you mean, when you uninstalled and reinstalled or how you did it.

Here is what I want you to do, please.  Please private message me your purchase details for the product and we'll see about getting you to some help.

Archived