P3D4.5 A330 pro 1.0.0.0.8 Missing

georgiosgiannoukos

• Deputy Sheriffs

So what did you change on your PC? The Buses do not uninstall themselves magically. Did you install any other add-on, which changes the add-on.cfg?

Attach the add-on.cfg to your next post. Yo can find it here: C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg

Hello again, as I noticed in addons.cfg there’s no A330 pro. I never touch or done anything to delete even by mistake any files.

But I have to tell you that I have similar problem with a creative design extended lights add on.

i install it, working ok but next time I check I can not find the confiqurator file

• Deputy Sheriffs

It looks as if the entry for the A330 can not be written to the add-ons.cfg for any reason. Reason could be this entry at the end of the file:
[DiscoveryPath.0]
PATH=E:\p3dv4
TITLE=Orbx Main Library
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

What you can do:

- make a backup of the add-ons.cfg

- move this entry to the top of the add-ons.cfg

- uninstall the Bus and reinstall it and try again.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

It looks as if the entry for the A330 can not be written to the add-ons.cfg for any reason. Reason could be this entry at the end of the file:
[DiscoveryPath.0]
PATH=E:\p3dv4
TITLE=Orbx Main Library
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

What you can do:

- make a backup of the add-ons.cfg

- move this entry to the top of the add-ons.cfg

- uninstall the Bus and reinstall it and try again.

Hello again, thank you so much, followed your instructions and now all PERFECT.

Thank you 

Archived