a330: copilot does not turn off ldg lights and throttle red. question

While I'm climbing the copilot does not turn off the landing lights at 10000 feet. (it does turn them on when descending).Did I maybe do something that  messed up the sequence ?

Also after take off even if I'm past throttle red. speed altitude  the pfd still reads toga (or flex+temp)  . I have the feeling I'm doing something wrong but i can't figure out what.

All help appreciated.

P.S. I'm on vs 1.0.0.8

• Deputy Sheriffs

Such a behaviour is completely unknown to me and I have no idea what could cause this. The only idea I have is that this has something to do with the installation of 1.0.0.8. Did you just update or did you completely made a new installation? In such a case did you also remove "old" files? If this behaviour happens at any takeoff or again I suggest to completely newly install the A330. Please follow the instructions attached. If you still experience the mentioned issues after that then provide us a video of such a takeoff. Maybe then I can see something which might cause the issues.....

Regards,

Rolf 

Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure(2).pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived