P3d v4.5 hf2 scenery compatible

ALESSIOTOLU

hello I would like a clarification on the scenarios for p3d v4.5 hf2 in the list of scenarios on aerosoft.com I read that some scenarios are compatible with p3d v4 but in some such as stuttgart professional I see the writing v4.5 or v4.4 + or v4 + I would like to buy roma fiumicino malpensa professional and others that came out before p3d v4.5 but next to it they have the writing p3d v4 and not v4.5 or v4 +. I wanted to know if all the scenarios indicated for v4 are compatible with my version which is v4.5 hf2 which can i take and which not?

thank you very much

• Developer

Sceneries, which have the statement to be compatible to P3D V4 or V4.x should be usable with all Subversions of V4, so even with 4.5 and its hotfixes.

If there is a statement only for 4.4 or 4.5, it is possible, that older Subversion, like V4.3 is not supported.

As V4.5 has added new features like PBR, but is still compatible to all features of older V4 codes, sceneries designed for V4.4 don‘t use this new features, but that don‘t limit the usage.

For Malpensa Professional I can say that it is working in P3D V4.5 up to hotfix 3, same as all German Airport Professional and Sim-wings Professional Products. But not all of them have already PBR Textures in use.

17 hours ago, OPabst said:

Sceneries, which have the statement to be compatible to P3D V4 or V4.x should be usable with all Subversions of V4, so even with 4.5 and its hotfixes.

If there is a statement only for 4.4 or 4.5, it is possible, that older Subversion, like V4.3 is not supported.

As V4.5 is has added new features like PBR, but is still compatible to all features of older V4 codes, sceneries designed for V4.4 don‘t use this new features, but that don‘t limit the usage.

For Malpensa Professional I can say that it is working in P3D V4.5 up to hotfix 3, same as all German Airport Professional and Sim-wings Professional Products. But not all of them have already PBR Textures in use.

Archived