Dynamic Display Engine

lionwing

On starting P3Dv4 this evening i get the error in the attached image?

I click OK several times but the sim will not continue to launch with the error repeating.

Any suggestions?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I took a look at the log file. For some reason the module cannot perform a required call to the simulator anymore. As you have been using it succesfully since the 16th of November 2019 and the error appeared just recently: did you change something in your sim setup? What happens if you try to "Cancel"?

The only change in my sim setup was the installation of the most recent Aerosoft Airbus Professional products last week along with a Nvida driver update.

Clicking cancel achieves nothing other than to recycle the error which you can see in the log.

I have disabled the addon to allow the sim to load, which is does so without problem.

• Aerosoft

Ok thanks for the information,

that is indeed a little weird and needs some further investigation.

Just to make sure: you are running on the latest P3Dv4, which is 4.5.13.32097, right? 

If you are willing to try something out I can send you the most recent version of the module by mail in the upcoming time with some additional error checking in place to try to nail the origin of the error down further.

Ben

I will check the version number of P3D this evening when I am in front of my sim computer and report back.

Happy to try any additional troubleshooting you suggest.

• Aerosoft
vor 12 Stunden , lionwing sagte:

Version information below.

Please login to display this image.

However since my initial post P3D seems to have started just fine!

Thanks and great to hear. Could have been just a temporary system hickup. Nevertheless: should it come back just report in here and we will investigate further. So far: have a great weekend. 

Archived