A330 pro EFB Navigraph

clodoal

hello, I have the A330 pro Aerosoft, and despite reading in the forum about EFB and Navigraph, I'm sorry, but I still haven't figured out how to get Navigraph on EFB.  Am I penalized by my 70s, when I have been doing flight simulator for 30 years?  it should be simple, no!  Thank you, a detailed and clear explanation on this subject. Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I move your topic to the correct forum, as your question got nothing to do with the Shop.

Do you have a valid subscription at Navigraph that gives you access to their charts? If so, you have to run the Airbus configurator, click on the EFB settings tab and log in to Navigraph.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, CptRichard Newman said:

My efb crashes when opening documents and charts. And my other problem is the trim. 

Here's a video of the problem.  

Pleasedo not hijack others topics with a different issue.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, clodoal said:

hello, I have the A330 pro Aerosoft, and despite reading in the forum about EFB and Navigraph, I'm sorry, but I still haven't figured out how to get Navigraph on EFB.  Am I penalized by my 70s, when I have been doing flight simulator for 30 years?  it should be simple, no!  Thank you, a detailed and clear explanation on this subject. Thanks

Have you read the manual? If so what is not clear there, perhaps I can rewrite some parts.

• Aerosoft
44 minutes ago, clodoal said:

Yes I have  a valid licence navigraph.

But again, what is not clear in the manual?

2 hours ago, CptRichard Newman said:

Anyone here?

Please do not hijack topics. Gor a new issue make a new topic.

oh that's ok.  in fact I forgot one thing to validate in Aerosoft A330Configurator Navigraph in the EFB settings tab.  I’m sorry, but now it’s good and everything is ok.  you must avoid being impatient. Best regards 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived