No Taxi checklist above 10 knts

Hello

I have the most recent updates for both 330 and 320s. It seems like the checklist system for 330 is super unstable. One day It works the other day not. Don't get me wrong the plan is beautiful but the whole checklist system is a mess. The smaller buses do not seem to have that problem. I had no Taxi checklist again. It says taxi above 10 knts but nothing happens. I followed the recent pdf instructions on how the flows work and how to do Start and Start with Pushback. Please help. I do have everything correctly but it seems like one day it works and the other it decides not to. The only way to fix the checklist problem is to restart the whole flight.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry to hear that.

One thing first because you compare the A31x/A32x CL with the one from the A330: The one for the A330 is moch more complicated because a lot of additional features were implemented on request from various users. It is not a mess but a highly complicated feature which you will find currently in such a depth in no other plane. And you have the possibility to switch it off if you do not like it.

Second this is computer program and allways does the same based on the same input. So if the CL reacts different in the same situation and procedure then also the input must be different. To find out more resp. what you are doing different the only possibility I see is that you allways record a video and if the TAXI CL is not working, then send me that video and I will have a look at it. Please allways have the MCDU3 popup window (SHIFT+4) and  CHECKLIST page open, so that I can see where the CL stucks.

There is one user who still experiences the same issue at one airport only. At all the others airports the CL is working as required. Do you maybe have the same problem at a certain airport only? If yes, then I need more details like the developper, installation location atc. 

If you experience problems e. g. the TAXI CL will not start then there is no need to restart the whole flight. Just reload the TAXI aircraft state. The flightplan as well as the position will be kept - the only thing you have to do is to enter the weights again etc. ....... 

Regards,

Rolf

3 hours ago, Hanse said:

Sorry to hear that.

One thing first because you compare the A31x/A32x CL with the one from the A330: The one for the A330 is moch more complicated because a lot of additional features were implemented on request from various users. It is not a mess but a highly complicated feature which you will find currently in such a depth in no other plane. And you have the possibility to switch it off if you do not like it.

Second this is computer program and allways does the same based on the same input. So if the CL reacts different in the same situation and procedure then also the input must be different. To find out more resp. what you are doing different the only possibility I see is that you allways record a video and if the TAXI CL is not working, then send me that video and I will have a look at it. Please allways have the MCDU3 popup window (SHIFT+4) and  CHECKLIST page open, so that I can see where the CL stucks.

There is one user who still experiences the same issue at one airport only. At all the others airports the CL is working as required. Do you maybe have the same problem at a certain airport only? If yes, then I need more details like the developper, installation location atc. 

If you experience problems e. g. the TAXI CL will not start then there is no need to restart the whole flight. Just reload the TAXI aircraft state. The flightplan as well as the position will be kept - the only thing you have to do is to enter the weights again etc. ....... 

Regards,

Rolf

Thank you very much for your help. I Will try to replicate the issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived