F-14 P3D Flight Stick disappearance

Rowe039

Greetings all,

I'm hoping that one of you might know whether or not this is intentional, maybe I'm just a fool. Anyway, I invested in Prepar3d v4 and decided to transfer my Aerosoft F-14 onto the platform. So far I'm much more impressed with the quality of P3D over FSX. Anyway, when I'm in the Virtual Cockpit of the F-14A or the F-14B, whenever I select Air to Air mode on the right side of the panel, the flight stick in the center disappears. I have no problems with this in T/O, Cruise, A-G or LDG mode, only A-A. Is this intentional? If not, is there a way to show it? 

Thanks.

I  have not seen that before, then again I always hide the flight stick by pressing the BIT indicator to the right of the HSD screen. When you say transfer, did you move your FSX install over directing or are you on the latest update? The F-14 is now included under the Aerosoft Updater program.

Archived