LXGB Elevation issue

flotmangooner

Recently purchased this - have placed my PMDG 737 at the airport but i am having an issue as per the screenshot. I did ask the question in the ORBX forum but they have directed me to Aerosoft saying its not an ORBX VECTOR problem. Any ideas how to fix this please ?

ps - also tried using other aircraft but same issue

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does this happen with other aircraft too?

Also I would search for any bgl file outside the LXGB installation folder. Seerch string would be *lxgb*.bgl

Most likely it is caused by a conflicting bgl file from another addon.

46 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Does this happen with other aircraft too?

Also I would search for any bgl file outside the LXGB installation folder. Seerch string would be *lxgb*.bgl

Thanks for the reply - happens with the Q400 as well

I'll try a search and report back

55 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Have done a search but my PC is saying there arn't any LXGB files whatsoever which clearly can't be correct. Just to be sure, i am typing in the search string you suggested in the windows   search box and asking it to search within file explorer - is this correct ?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

OK - some success 

Search has found two files - see screenshot

Possible that one of these is causing the issue ?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have both files too, so they shouldnt be a problem, as long as all Orbx files are below every other add-on in the library.

Do you use a traffic tool?

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Do you use a traffic tool?

Do you mean AI? 

If so, I use Ultimate Traffic Live which I've used for months without any issues. 

I'm at a loss as to why this is happening 🙄

• Deputy Sheriffs

UTL can indeed be the reason. Please check the follwoing post and especially the link to an other topic in this post:

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

UTL can indeed be the reason. Please check the follwoing post and especially the link to an other topic in this post:

Reading through both topics, there doesn't appear to be a fix to the issue? Looks like the problem just went away by itself which doesn't help me at the moment 🙁

Archived