managed descent problems

Good morning,

I have uninstalled all aerosoft version A330 and A32x family, rebooted and re installed only the last version of the A330, 1.0.0.8. Flew a round trip from UUEE to EHAM, rebooted and EHAM to UUEE. On the first leg, managed descent was to tally out of its mind, I have had to do everything in open desc and or VS to avoid being too low too soon...

So I decided to give it another flight and on the way back I have seen normally the green dot descending and the initial part of managed descent was fine but never respected the profile and the aircraft was constantly adjusting the path. but when leveled you could re engage the managed descent to a lower level with of course the same problem.

then comes another problem. At one point there is a speed restriction of 180Kt, but I am approaching flaps 0. Normally, what ever the speed restriction is the airbus cannot go lower than green dot in clean configuration. that said, as you will see in the screen shot I took, after the speed restriction point, you can see the aircraft accelerating to green dot.

Upon landing, I am experiencing the bug of reverse not engaging, as described in a lower post of this forum, but for a preceding version.

If  any one as an Idea I would be grateful.

Cyrille de LATTRE

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived