No keyboard commands in A330 v. 1.0.0.8

alfatango

Good evening to all,

I am experiencing a never seen before problem after updating the AS A333 Professional to v. 1.0.0.8: the keyboard commands are no longer working.

The keyboard is normally recognised in P3Dv4.5 (HF2) but - as soon as I load the A333 - the in-cockpit keyboard commands (e.g. Shift-S, or Ctrl-Y to enter slew mode) no longer work. They however continue working for P3D menu windows (e.g. select airport, select time, etc.)

Keyboard commands work normally with default plane, other add-on planes and even with AS A318/9/20/21 v 1.3.0.3, but not if I first load A333 and then load another vehicle (even a default one), in which case in-cockpit keyboard commands are gone.

Any idea most welcome, as this makes the A333 unfortunately unusable.

Thanks in advance

Alfa Tango

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure that the keyboard input is not enabled on the EFB (if green light is shown on the upper bezel keyboard input is enabled). This will block all Prepar3D keyboard commands until disabled.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived