Fuel exceeds max Fuel tank

Hello all

having a big FL bug at the moment in my PFPX.

First I already deinstalled and reinstalled PFPX and loadet the current airac 2003 and the RAD for it, anything else is standart.

I created a new Flightmodel for the A321-211 with the engine CFM-5B3P.

Routing LOWW SOVI2B SOVIL DCT SITNI DCT BAGSI DCT MATIG DCT NANIT NANI2A LOWI

If PFPX plans the altitude with OPT, he is calculating FL160, which is too low.

If PFPX plans the altitude with MAX, he is calculating FL220, which is still too low.

If I plan with FL240 or higher, I receive follow message "Fuel exceeds maximum fuel on board (18 605kg) limited by Tank Capacity."
which can't be cause Real Life the plane flight FL280 and at FL220 the trip fuel is only 2326kg and Release Fuel is 5601kg.

any advisery would be nice

LOWW_LOWI.pdf

On the planning window at the route entry you will notice a level cap of 225 which applies to arrivals via SBG. Override this with FL305 the level cap which applies, leave cruise at OPT.

Using your ZFW I have FL300 and a release fuel of 4.8t using EU OPS.

Should you still have a problem edit the aircraft entry and post a snapshot of the general tab and the performance file information having selected the INFO button.

I don't arrive via SBG so that level cap is not applyable. (its due SBG arrival otherwise fly into EDMM airspace)

Please login to display this image.

don't think its happening due A/C cause this are the default settings of the Aircrafts.

Same scenario happen if I try to plan with B738

also with that routing which is also a valid routing

Even though you are not routing via SBG it is been capped at 225 as seen in the route dialogue of your image.

Change that to 305 which is the city pair limit and try that with OPT cruise.

You may also wish to try a different performance file such as those from AirlinerPerformance

AUA9KL LOWW-LOWI (06-Mar-2020) #1.pdf

12 hours ago, Weineis Patrick said:

Just looked at the RAD file from Eurocontrol

LO4041 Dep:LOWW arr:LOWI via:STAR SBG not above FL225

so its setup wrong in the RAD file, cause it only apply able if the STAR SBG is used

It is an issue with the filtering, either override the entry as I have suggested or remove that entry from the Route Restrictions totally if you wish.

Archived